Monday 16 July 2012

Frustrated and Lonely. Rajita, somewhere foreign probably.




Hi Maudlyn

My husband is not at all romantic.he never kisses me or shows any love. Sex is just a 2 minute affair which is less than twice a year. Most of the time he works away and is far from home. as far as i know he is not having an affair. i feel so lonely. when i talk about it with him,he either changes the topic or makes a joke and leaves the room.i am quite attractive to look at. i have other men friends who would go for an affair with me if i show inclination but i don't want to deceive my husband. i believe in fidelity in marriage. i am very frustrated and lonely.

please tell me what to do

Thanks

Rajita

_______________________________________________

Dear Rajita,

I’m very sorry to hear of your problem. However, having seen the photograph that you sent in, I would like to know who exactly has told you that you’re an attractive woman? Is this an opinion that you have formed by yourself? I’m not going to make comment on your looks, but it appears to me that no one else has either – or at least not with any level of honesty.
Nevertheless, there could be at least two of three possible root causes of your husband’s neglect:
1. Your husband doesn’t find you attractive.~
2. Your husband is having an affair.
3. Your husband is suffering with a disease known as ‘homosexuality’. Though placing your photograph and letter in the context of this hypothesis I would speculate that this is unlikely.
Nevertheless, you’ve let things get to a point where there is nothing that can be done to save the marriage. As a professional in these matters, I would advise that you leave your husband and flee the country for your own safety. Let’s face it, judging by your name, honour killings aren’t exactly unheard of in your circles. Secondly, invest the money that you receive from the divorce in a well-trained cosmetic surgeon to ensure that you do not fall into the same trap a second time around.

You’re welcome,

Maudlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment